- Bangladesh pair defy West Indies attack
- West Indies v Bangladesh 2nd Test scoreboard
- World Cup-starved Pakistan welcomes trophy visit
- Chanderpaul emulates Lloyd to turn screw on Bangladesh
- Injured Clarke out of Pakistan ODI series
- Schoolboy stuns former county champions
- Pakistan re-appoint Afridi Twenty20 captain
- Chanderpaul thwarts Bangladesh once again
- West Indies in cruise control against Bangladeshis
- English county scores
- Bangladesh under the hammer as WIndies looks to pile on runs
- Doosra not illegal, says inventor Saqlain
- England's Ali urges British Muslims to shun Islamic State
- Five-wicket Roach sends Bangladesh reeling
- Bangladesh 104-7 at stumps against Windies
- Bangladesh lose early wicket in Windies pursuit
- Bangladesh 25-1 at tea against Windies
- Chanderpaul leads Windies to 341-8 against Bangladesh
- Windies 341-8 at lunch against Bangladesh
- Asian Games: Japan lady cricketers blaze trail after samurai stumped
- Johnson, Brathwaite put Windies on top
- West Indies 246-3 against Bangladesh at close
- Johnson, Brathwaite in record Windies stand
- West Indies 153-2 at tea against Bangladesh
- West Indies 153-2 at teach against Bangladesh
- Windies 61-0 at lunch against Bangladesh
- Bangladesh win toss, elect to field against WIndies
- English county tables
- Gillespie glad to fulfil Boycott order as Yorkshire win Championship
- Ajmal's elbow extension beyond 40 degrees - PCB chief
Bangladesh bats against Sri Lanka in Asia Cup
Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim won the toss and opted to bat against Sri Lanka in the last league match of the Asia Cup in Dhaka on Thursday.
The match is academic as Pakistan and Sri Lanka have already qualified for Saturday's final.
Bangladesh made three changes from the side which lost to Pakistan on Tuesday, with Imrul Kayes, Shafiul Islam and Abdur Razzak left out.
In comes Shamsur Rahman, Arafat Sunny and Rubel Hossain in the side.
Sri Lanka, who have won all their three matches in the event, rested paceman Lasith Malinga and batsman Dinesh Chandimal to bring in Ashan Priyanjan and Sachitra Senanayake.
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews (capt), Kusal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Lahiru Thirimanne, Thisara Perera, Ashan Priyanjan, Ajantha Mendis, Sachithra Senanayake, Chaturanga de Silva, Suranga Lakmal.
Bangladesh: Mushfiqur Rahim (capt), Anamul Haque, Mominul Haque, Nasir Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Shamsur Rahman, Arafat Sunny, Rubel Hossain, Al-Amin Hossain, Mohammad Mahmudullah, Ziaur Rahman.
Umpires: Billy Bowden(NZL) and Bruce Oxenford (AUS)
TV umpire: Ahsan Raza (PAK)
Match referee: Jeff Crowe (NZL)