- Six-star Ali excites England coach
- Anderson gets go-ahead to target Botham record
- Anderson and Jadeja cleared over Test spat
- Anderson and Jadeja cleared by ICC
- Cook calls on England to repeat India win
- Gavaskar slams India's 'abject surrender'
- English county scores
- Anderson included in unchanged England squad
- Cook hails 'great win' as England snap winless streak
- England end winless streak
- Ali's six appeal too strong for India
- England v India scoreboard - 1st update
- England v India scoreboard
- England win third Test against India, level series
- New Zealand to impose lengthy jail terms for match-fixing
- Root revels in England return to form
- India in a spin as England eye victory
- England v India scoreboard - 3rd update
- India 112-4 against England
- India's Pankaj Singh sets unwanted record
- World Cup 'a bridge too far' for Kallis
- Cook leaves India facing record chase
- England v India scoreboard - 2nd update
- India set record 445 to win third Test
- South Africa's Kallis ends international career
- ICC allow Jadeja appeal
- Birthday boy Anderson keeps England on top
- England 80-2 against India
- Leicestershire lose Sarwan to back injury
- India 330 all out against England
Bangladesh bats against Sri Lanka in Asia Cup
Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim won the toss and opted to bat against Sri Lanka in the last league match of the Asia Cup in Dhaka on Thursday.
The match is academic as Pakistan and Sri Lanka have already qualified for Saturday's final.
Bangladesh made three changes from the side which lost to Pakistan on Tuesday, with Imrul Kayes, Shafiul Islam and Abdur Razzak left out.
In comes Shamsur Rahman, Arafat Sunny and Rubel Hossain in the side.
Sri Lanka, who have won all their three matches in the event, rested paceman Lasith Malinga and batsman Dinesh Chandimal to bring in Ashan Priyanjan and Sachitra Senanayake.
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews (capt), Kusal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Mahela Jayawardene, Lahiru Thirimanne, Thisara Perera, Ashan Priyanjan, Ajantha Mendis, Sachithra Senanayake, Chaturanga de Silva, Suranga Lakmal.
Bangladesh: Mushfiqur Rahim (capt), Anamul Haque, Mominul Haque, Nasir Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Shamsur Rahman, Arafat Sunny, Rubel Hossain, Al-Amin Hossain, Mohammad Mahmudullah, Ziaur Rahman.
Umpires: Billy Bowden(NZL) and Bruce Oxenford (AUS)
TV umpire: Ahsan Raza (PAK)
Match referee: Jeff Crowe (NZL)