- Cook calls on England to repeat India win
- Gavaskar slams India's 'abject surrender'
- English county scores
- Anderson included in unchanged England squad
- Cook hails 'great win' as England snap winless streak
- England end winless streak
- Ali's six appeal too strong for India
- England v India scoreboard - 1st update
- England v India scoreboard
- England win third Test against India, level series
- New Zealand to impose lengthy jail terms for match-fixing
- Root revels in England return to form
- India in a spin as England eye victory
- England v India scoreboard - 3rd update
- India 112-4 against England
- India's Pankaj Singh sets unwanted record
- World Cup 'a bridge too far' for Kallis
- Cook leaves India facing record chase
- England v India scoreboard - 2nd update
- India set record 445 to win third Test
- South Africa's Kallis ends international career
- ICC allow Jadeja appeal
- Birthday boy Anderson keeps England on top
- England 80-2 against India
- Leicestershire lose Sarwan to back injury
- India 330 all out against England
- Broad proud to join exclusive club
- Broad keeps India on the back foot in third Test
- India 323-8 against England
- Ali lets his cricket do the talking
Bangladesh field against Sri Lanka in Twenty20 match
Bangladesh stand-in captain Mashrafe Mortaza won the toss and sent Sri Lanka in to bat in a Twenty20 international in Chittagong on Wednesday.
Mortaza led the hosts after Mushfiqur Rahim was rested due to a hairline fracture in the left hand and Tamim Iqbal stepped down as vice-captain to concentrate on his batting.
Sri Lanka were without frontline batsman Mahela Jayawardene, who will miss the entire limited-overs series of two Twenty20 games and three one-day internationals due to a hand injury.
Sri Lanka won the preceding two-Test series 1-0.
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Nasir Hossain, Mithun Ali, Farhad Reza, Sohag Gazi, Arafat Sunny, Masrafe Mortaza (capt), Rubel Hossain.
Sri Lanka: Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kusal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Dinesh Chandimal (capt), Angelo Mathews, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Sachithra Senanayake, Ajantha Mendis, Seekuge Prasanna, Lasith Malinga.
Umpires: Anisur Rahman (BAN) and Sharfuddoula Saikat (BAN)
TV umpire: Gazi Sohel (BAN)
Match referee: David Boon (AUS)