- England go back to the future with Moores
- No way back for Pietersen says England boss
- Moores gets second stint as England coach
- Moores set for England recall - reports
- England to name new coach
- Pakistan launches new hunt for coach
- Trott to take 'immediate break' from cricket - ECB
- Pakistan probes stars for playing with shamed spinner
- Pakistan's Ajmal cleared for county cricket
- Troubled Trott to take another break - report
- Fiery star Stokes bids to curb his temper
- Pakistan's Akmal in trouble over wedding party
- Court rejects plea to reinstate Srinivasan as BCCI chief
- English county scores
- Pakistan must restore international confidence: ACC
- 'Tarnished' ex-pros made Latif snub Pakistan job
- Black Caps pick rookie duo for West Indies
- New Zealand Test squad for West Indies
- Tavare proves chip off old block
- Cricket stars among team owners in new India league
- Pakistan may cut Ajmal's English county stint
- Big Three's ICC deal benefits Pakistan - board chief
- England flops have to take charge, says Anderson
- Pakistan offers 'conditional support' to ICC revamp
- Wasim wants boot camp for Pakistan World Cup hopes
- Afghan cricketers to train in Pakistan
- Pietersen says still hoping for Test comeback
- Latif turns down Pakistan cricket selector role
- Axed Pietersen says he got on well with England team-mates
- Sri Lanka board hits back at Jayawardene, Sangakkara
Bangladesh put Sri Lanka in to bat
Bangladesh captain Mushfiqur Rahim elected to field after winning the toss against Sri Lanka in the second one-day international in Hambantota on Monday.
Bangladesh made two changes from the team that lost the first one-dayer by eight wickets at the same venue on Saturday as they brought in batsmen Mominul Haque and Jahurul Islam in place of Abul Hasan and injured Tamim Iqbal.
Sri Lanka retained the side.
Sri Lanka: Angelo Mathews (capt), Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kushal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Lahiru Thirimanne, Dinesh Chandimal, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Sachithra Senanayake, Lasith Malinga.
Bangladesh: Mushfiqur Rahim (capt), Jahurul Islam, Anamul Haque, Mohammad Ashraful, Mohammad Mahmudullah, Nasir Hossain, Mominul Haque, Sohag Gazi, Rubel Hossain, Abdur Razzak, Ziaur Rahman.
Umpires: Nigel Llong (ENG) and Tyron Wijewardene (SRI)
TV umpire: Ruchira Palliyaguruge (SRI)
Match referee: David Boon (AUS)