- Bangladesh pair defy West Indies attack
- West Indies v Bangladesh 2nd Test scoreboard
- World Cup-starved Pakistan welcomes trophy visit
- Chanderpaul emulates Lloyd to turn screw on Bangladesh
- Injured Clarke out of Pakistan ODI series
- Schoolboy stuns former county champions
- Pakistan re-appoint Afridi Twenty20 captain
- Chanderpaul thwarts Bangladesh once again
- West Indies in cruise control against Bangladeshis
- English county scores
- Bangladesh under the hammer as WIndies looks to pile on runs
- Doosra not illegal, says inventor Saqlain
- England's Ali urges British Muslims to shun Islamic State
- Five-wicket Roach sends Bangladesh reeling
- Bangladesh 104-7 at stumps against Windies
- Bangladesh lose early wicket in Windies pursuit
- Bangladesh 25-1 at tea against Windies
- Chanderpaul leads Windies to 341-8 against Bangladesh
- Windies 341-8 at lunch against Bangladesh
- Asian Games: Japan lady cricketers blaze trail after samurai stumped
- Johnson, Brathwaite put Windies on top
- West Indies 246-3 against Bangladesh at close
- Johnson, Brathwaite in record Windies stand
- West Indies 153-2 at tea against Bangladesh
- West Indies 153-2 at teach against Bangladesh
- Windies 61-0 at lunch against Bangladesh
- Bangladesh win toss, elect to field against WIndies
- English county tables
- Gillespie glad to fulfil Boycott order as Yorkshire win Championship
- Ajmal's elbow extension beyond 40 degrees - PCB chief
Sri Lanka rest Herath for Bangladesh ODIs
Sri Lanka's left-arm spinner Rangana Herath has been rested for the first two home one-day internationals against Bangladesh, the national selectors announced on Monday.
Opener Tillakaratne Dilshan has been named in a 16-man squad but his participation is subject to fitness, according to a Sri Lanka Cricket statement.
Former captain Mahela Jayawardene was not considered for selection as he had yet to recover from a finger injury.
Sri Lanka, led by all-rounder Angelo Mathews, will play three one-dayers and a one-off Twenty20 match against Bangladesh after the ongoing two-Test series. The first two one-dayers will be played in Hambantota on March 23 and 25.
The squad for the remaining limited-overs games will be named later.
Sri Lanka's squad for first two ODIs:
Angelo Mathews (capt), Dinesh Chandimal (vice-capt), Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kushal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Lasith Malinga, Sachithra Senanayake, Upul Tharanga, Kithuruwan Vithanage, Angelo Perera, Shaminda Eranga, Sachith Pathirana.