- Pakistan probes stars for playing with shamed spinner
- Pakistan's Ajmal cleared for county cricket
- Troubled Trott to take another break - report
- Fiery star Stokes bids to curb his temper
- Pakistan's Akmal in trouble over wedding party
- Court rejects plea to reinstate Srinivasan as BCCI chief
- English county scores
- Pakistan must restore international confidence: ACC
- 'Tarnished' ex-pros made Latif snub Pakistan job
- Black Caps pick rookie duo for West Indies
- New Zealand Test squad for West Indies
- Tavare proves chip off old block
- Cricket stars among team owners in new India league
- Pakistan may cut Ajmal's English county stint
- Big Three's ICC deal benefits Pakistan - board chief
- England flops have to take charge, says Anderson
- Pakistan offers 'conditional support' to ICC revamp
- Wasim wants boot camp for Pakistan World Cup hopes
- Afghan cricketers to train in Pakistan
- Pietersen says still hoping for Test comeback
- Latif turns down Pakistan cricket selector role
- Axed Pietersen says he got on well with England team-mates
- Sri Lanka board hits back at Jayawardene, Sangakkara
- ICC happy with associates' progress at world events
- Australian sports unite in vow to stamp out homophobia
- Pakistan's Afridi asked to explain criticism
- Sri Lanka party marred by player dispute
- Worcestershire sign New Zealand duo
- Pakistan was offered 'Big Four' role, says chairman
- Newell ready for England interview
Sri Lanka rest Herath for Bangladesh ODIs
Sri Lanka's left-arm spinner Rangana Herath has been rested for the first two home one-day internationals against Bangladesh, the national selectors announced on Monday.
Opener Tillakaratne Dilshan has been named in a 16-man squad but his participation is subject to fitness, according to a Sri Lanka Cricket statement.
Former captain Mahela Jayawardene was not considered for selection as he had yet to recover from a finger injury.
Sri Lanka, led by all-rounder Angelo Mathews, will play three one-dayers and a one-off Twenty20 match against Bangladesh after the ongoing two-Test series. The first two one-dayers will be played in Hambantota on March 23 and 25.
The squad for the remaining limited-overs games will be named later.
Sri Lanka's squad for first two ODIs:
Angelo Mathews (capt), Dinesh Chandimal (vice-capt), Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kushal Perera, Kumar Sangakkara, Lahiru Thirimanne, Jeevan Mendis, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Lasith Malinga, Sachithra Senanayake, Upul Tharanga, Kithuruwan Vithanage, Angelo Perera, Shaminda Eranga, Sachith Pathirana.