- Lewandowski still hopeful of Dortmund exit
- No Bayern move for Lewandowski - Dortmund
- Perfectionist Guardiola finetuning his German: brother
- Bayern can become Spain of club football: Lahm
- Bayern v Barca friendly a sell-out in Munich
- Robben planning to stay at Bayern
- Niersbach 'the ideal man' to succeed Platini
- Abdellaoue on brink of Stuttgart move
- Ozil gets the Madame Tussaud's wax treatment
- Repeating treble a big ask, says Martinez
- Ribery and Van Buyten extend Bayern deals
- Ribery extends Bayern contract to 2017
- Football:'Special One' fetes Ballack's farewell
- Lewandowski hoping to move this summer
- Bundesliga pushing for Germany Euro 2024 bid
- Settled Ribery in no rush over new Bayern deal
- Schaefer out as Thailand seeks new coach
- Treble-winning Heynckes leaves future open
- US, Germany enhance World Cup hopes
- Blaszczykowski extends contract with Dortmund
- Real Madrid re-sign Carvajal
- Dempsey scores two as US edges Germany
- Friendly result - United States 4 Germany 3
- Tymoshchuk set for Zenit return
- Thousands cheer Bayern's rain-hit treble party
- First twins to start for Germany in 39 years
- Heynckes backs a Bayern star to win world award
- Heynckes coy as Bayern claim historic treble
- Heynckes foresees Bayern domination
- Bayern win Cup final to earn historic treble
Bayern v Barca friendly a sell-out in Munich
Bayern Munich's pre-season friendly against Barcelona at the Allianz Arena on July 24 is a sell-out the German treble-winners said Friday.
It will be a quick reunion for new Bayern coach Pep Guardiola with his former employers just a year after leaving the Catalan giants.
Guardiola, who joins a side fresh from winning the Champions League, Bundesliga and German Cup, will take his first training session in Bavaria on June 26.
Bayern humiliated Barca 7-0 on aggregate in the Champions League semi-finals earlier this season.
Guardiola won the treble in his first of four seasons as Barca boss in 2009.