- French choose clay for Davis Cup final
- Radwanska crashes, Sharapova through in Wuhan
- WTA Wuhan Open results - collated
- Determined Garcia dumps Radwanska out of Wuhan
- Chang, Nishikori well-matched for success
- Serena Williams dominates WTA rankings
- Playing less extended my career, says Number 1 Serena
- Female coach Leon Garcia to captain Spanish Davis Cup team
- Goffin takes Metz title
- Spanish federation hoping for Moya u-turn
- Former No 1 Azarenka out for season with injury
- Pliskova takes title in Seoul
- WTA Korea Open final result
- Venus crashes out of Wuhan in three set epic
- WTA Wuhan Open results
- Removing Serena as No 1 a step too far - Halep
- Sharapova leads tributes as Li Na says goodbye
- 'Nishikori effect' comes to Malaysia
- Ivanovic beats Wozniacki to win Pan Pacific
- 'No regrets' for retiring Li Na at emotional farewell
- Stars battle for glory in home city of China's Li Na
- Niculescu claims second career title in Guangzhou
- Guangzhou WTA result
- Injured Monfils facing Davis Cup fitness race
- Sousa, Goffin in Metz final
- Lepchenko reaches first final at 28
- Wozniacki, Ivanovic reach Pan Pacific final
- Wozniacki reaches Pan Pacific Open final
- Metz ATP results - collated
- Metz ATP results - 1st update
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.