- Barcelona Open ATP results
- Stuttgart WTA results -- collated
- Marrakech WTA results -- 2nd update
- Stuttgart WTA results -- 2nd update
- Nadal wins but Ferrer crashes out in Barcelona
- Bucharest ATP results -- 2nd update
- Romanian tennis champion Ilie Nastase fancies a shot at the Senate
- Home-town honour reduces Murray to tears
- Stuttgart WTA results -- 1st update
- Bucharest ATP results -- 1st update
- ATP Barcelona Open results -- 1st update
- Marrakech WTA results -- 1st update
- Marrakech WTA results
- Gabashvili sends Barca second seed Ferrer crashing out
- Sharapova pleased despite Stuttgart scare
- Porsche Tennis Grand Prix results - Day 2
- Stuttgart WTA results - 4th update
- WTA Marrakech results -- 2nd update
- WTA Marrakech results -- 1st update
- Nishikori makes winning return
- WTA Marrakesh results
- WTA Stuttgart Grand Prix results
- ATP Barcelona Open results -- collated
- Nadal makes no excuse for Monte Carlo loss
- Wawrinka plays down French Open hopes
- Vekic upsets Cibulkova for maiden WTA title
- Germany, Czech Republic into Fed Cup final
- Wawrinka beats Federer for Monte Carlo title
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 4 Italy 0
- Germans toast Fed Cup win with mid-air slumber party
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.