- Radwanska races into Indian Wells 4th round
- Australia v Germany Fed Cup semi in Brisbane
- Fashion passion thaws out Sharapova, Serena cold war
- Fourth seed Berdych crashes out of Indian Wells
- Injured Del Potro pulls out of Indian Wells
- Nadal battles into Indian Wells third round
- BNP Paribas Open results - 4TH update
- Sharapova cruises into Indian Wells third round
- Murray makes it through, Federer, too
- Federer eases into Indian Wells third round
- Murray rallies to reach Indian Wells 3rd round
- Top seed Li into Indian Wells third round
- Davis topples hobbled Azarenka
- BNP Paribas Open results - 6th update
- Azarenka limps out of Indian Wells
- BNP Paribas Open results - 5th update
- Djokovic looking to jump-start stuttering season
- Former British No.1 Baltacha fighting liver cancer
- Second-seeded Radwanska wins Indian Wells opener
- Former British No.1 Baltacha fighting cancer
- BNP Paribas Open results - 4th update
- Hewitt holds off Ebden in all-Aussie clash
- Aussie Open defeat still stings for Nadal
- Ukraine's Stakhovsky torn by turmoil in homeland
- BNP Paribas Open results - collated
- Peng ousts former champ Zvonareva at Indian Wells
- Australian Open 'courtsiding' charge dropped
- Peng outs former champ Zvonareva at Indian Wells
- BNP Paribas Open results - 3rd update
- BNP Paribas Open results - 2nd update
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.