- Wawrinka plays down French Open hopes
- Vekic upsets Cibulkova for maiden WTA title
- Germany, Czech Republic into Fed Cup final
- Wawrinka beats Federer for Monte Carlo title
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 4 Italy 0
- Germans toast Fed Cup win with mid-air slumber party
- Czechs beat holders Italy to reach Fed Cup final
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 3 Italy 0
- Germany into Fed Cup final as Kerber downs Stosur
- Fed Cup - Australia 1 Germany 3
- Kerber puts Germany into Fed Cup final
- Fed Cup - Australia 0 Germany 3
- Struggling Nadal seeks homeground solution
- Sharapova targets hat-trick of Stuttgart titles
- Vekic upsets Zhang for final Cibulkova date in Malaysia
- I don't know when I'll be back, says injury-hit Djokovic
- Germany, Czechs head towards Fed Cup final
- Wrist injury puts Djokovic in French Open fear
- Federer, Wawrinka into all-Swiss Monte Carlo final
- Czechs shrug off power cut lead Italy in Fed Cup
- Federer beats Djokovic, faces Wawrinka in final
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 2 Italy 0 -- 1st update
- Wawrinka dominates Ferrer, powers into Monte Carlo final
- Wawrinka outclasses Ferrer, into first Monte Carlo final
- Wawrinka outclasses Ferrer, into Monte Carlo final
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 1 Italy 0
- Petkovic, Kerber win to give Germany 2-0 lead
- Fed Cup - Australia 0 Germany 2
- Nadal searches for fire as French Open nears
- Nadal crashes in Monte Carlo, Federer faces Djokovic
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.