- Djokovic, Sharapova win in China, as Wozniacki falls
- China Open results - Day 5 Collated
- Djokovic, Kvitova win but Wozniacki crashes in China
- China Open results - Day 5
- Kvitova overcomes Peng, Wozniacki crashes in China
- Kvitova overcomes Peng to power through in China
- Nishikori fires to victory in opening Tokyo match
- Williams, Tsonga headline Hopman Cup
- Sharapova, Dimitrov line-up for Brisbane
- China Open results - Day 4 Collated
- CORRECTED: Tennis: Japan Open results - collated
- Top seed Wawrinka rolled by Japanese outsider
- Nadal returns in style, Djokovic wins in China
- Top seed Wawrinka rolled by Japanese outsider in Tokyo
- Djokovic, Sharapova win, but Radwanska falls in China
- Asian Games: Teenager ends Japan's 40-year tennis wait
- Sharapova, Berdych win but Radwanska falls in China
- China Open results - Day 4
- Inspired Nishikori ready for London ATP final
- China Open results - Day 3 collated
- Asian Games: Golden girl Mirza does it for India -- again
- US Open champion Cilic not 'raising expectations'
- Former champ Ferrer out of Japan open in first round
- Williams fights back in China, Cilic also through
- China Open results - Day 3
- Sharapova, Halep and Kerber through in China
- Sharapova powers through, Errani tumbles in China
- Nishikori triumphs in Malaysian Open
- China Open results - Day 2
- Murray wins first title since Wimbledon in Shenzhen
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.