- ATP and WTA Washington Open results - 1st lead
- Serena says woozy Wimbledon finish due to virus
- Wimbledon semis run angers and motivates Raonic
- ATP: Wimbledon semi-finalist Dimitrov pulls out with flu
- Isner downs Sela to retain Atlanta ATP crown
- Cuevas wins Croatian Open
- Swiss Open ATP results
- Andujar breaks two-year title drought
- Cuevas upsets Fognini to reach Croatian Open final
- Nanchang WTA result
- Svitolina retains Baku Cup
- Svitolina wins Baku Cup
- Andujar wins Swiss Open
- Defending champ Isner to face Sela in Atlanta final
- Defending champ Isner back in Atlanta final
- Rain washes out Umag semi-final action
- Monaco mounts a comeback to reach Gstaad final
- Defending champ Isner advances in Atlanta
- Monfils withdraws from Washington event
- Wawrinka ready for Toronto return, top two Gstaad seeds out
- Rested Wawrinka ready for Toronto return
- Isner survives scare to reach Atlanta quarters
- Bouchard pulls out of Washington WTA tournament
- Colombia's Castano reveals cancer battle
- Youzhny eases into Gstaad defence with opening win
- Pospisil, Sock advance to ATP Atlanta quarters
- Croatian Open results - collated
- Croatian Open results - 1st update
- Croatian Open results
- Gstaad ATP results - 1st update
Del Potro refuses to play Davis Cup
Former US Open champion Juan Martin del Potro announced Monday he would not be playing Davis Cup tennis for Argentina this year amid an ongoing dispute with his country's federation.
"I will not be playing in the rest of the 2014 Davis Cup season," the 25-year-old said in a statement.
"In November, I published a letter in which I expressed my disagreement with the hypocrisy surrounding the Davis Cup. Since then, nothing has changed. It has even got worse," added Del Potro, currently world number 5.
Argentina have struggled in the absence of their best player, losing in the first round to Italy and facing a play-off in September to maintain their place in the elite world group.
Del Potro has not represented his country in the Davis Cup since a losing semi-final against the Czech Republic in 2012.
He complains that the Argentinian federation does not show him sufficient respect and fails to take into account his court surface preferences.