- Metz ATP results - collated
- Metz ATP results - 1st update
- Lille confirmed for Davis Cup final
- Metz ATP results
- Lepchenko ousts Radwanska in Korea
- Hingis, Wozniacki hail retiring Li as a game changer
- Nishikori expresses shock over Li retirement
- Kerber, Wozniacki reach Pan Pacific semis
- Kerber, Wozniacki reach Pan Pacfic semis
- 'Sad day' for tennis, says Hingis on Li's exit
- Li Na factfile
- Li Na, China's tennis revolutionary
- China's Li Na retires over knee injuries
- China's Li Na announces retirement
- Djokovic v Cilic in Davis Cup Balkan derby
- Davis Cup draw
- Wozniacki battles for win in Tokyo
- Moya gives up Spain captaincy after Davis Cup exit
- Kirilenko into Korea Open quarters
- Tennis star Murray appears to back Scottish independence
- Early exit for Swiss dream team Hingis, Bencic
- China's Li Na set to retire - state media
- Top-seed Kerber reaches Pan Pacific quarters
- Safarova shoots down rising Swiss star Bencic
- Bagel blitz as Radwanska down Scheepers
- Safarova stops rising Swiss star Bencic
- Tennis:ATP Moselle Open results -- 1st update
- WTA Pan Pacific Open results - collated
- Top seed Stosur out in 1st round in Guangzhou
- Radwanska off the mark in Seoul title defence
Djokovic ankle worries eased after scan
World number one Novak Djokovic's hopes of competing at the Monte Carlo Masters next week received a boost following a scan on his ankle.
The 25-year-old injured his ankle while playing for Serbia in the Davis Cup against the United States at the weekend.
Having undergone an MRI scan, no "structural damage to the joints or ligaments" showed up, he said on his official website.
However, he added that he needed: "treatment and total rest for several days" and could not guarantee his participation at Monte Carlo.
He said a decision would be taken "depending on the development of the injury."
Djokovic won both his singles rubbers to help Serbia reach the Davis Cup semi-finals.
He won a fourth Australian Open in January, beating Britain's Andy Murray in the final, but has been off form recently, losing to Juan Martin del Porto in the Indian Wells semi-finals before falling to Tommy Haas in the last 16 at Miami.