- China Open results - Day 4 Collated
- CORRECTED: Tennis: Japan Open results - collated
- Top seed Wawrinka rolled by Japanese outsider
- Nadal returns in style, Djokovic wins in China
- Top seed Wawrinka rolled by Japanese outsider in Tokyo
- Djokovic, Sharapova win, but Radwanska falls in China
- Asian Games: Teenager ends Japan's 40-year tennis wait
- Sharapova, Berdych win but Radwanska falls in China
- China Open results - Day 4
- Inspired Nishikori ready for London ATP final
- China Open results - Day 3 collated
- Asian Games: Golden girl Mirza does it for India -- again
- US Open champion Cilic not 'raising expectations'
- Former champ Ferrer out of Japan open in first round
- Williams fights back in China, Cilic also through
- China Open results - Day 3
- Sharapova, Halep and Kerber through in China
- Sharapova powers through, Errani tumbles in China
- Nishikori triumphs in Malaysian Open
- China Open results - Day 2
- Murray wins first title since Wimbledon in Shenzhen
- ATP Shenzhen Open result
- Nadal targets Djokovic China record on return
- Radwanska, Keys through first round in Beijing
- Nishikori reaches Malaysian Open final
- Murray makes Shenzhen final after first set scare
- Kvitova defeats Bouchard to win Wuhan Open
- Murray makes Shenzhen semis, Gasquet crashes
- Nishikori cruises into Malaysian Open semis
- Murrary makes Shenzhen semis, Gasquet crashes
Djokovic ankle worries eased after scan
World number one Novak Djokovic's hopes of competing at the Monte Carlo Masters next week received a boost following a scan on his ankle.
The 25-year-old injured his ankle while playing for Serbia in the Davis Cup against the United States at the weekend.
Having undergone an MRI scan, no "structural damage to the joints or ligaments" showed up, he said on his official website.
However, he added that he needed: "treatment and total rest for several days" and could not guarantee his participation at Monte Carlo.
He said a decision would be taken "depending on the development of the injury."
Djokovic won both his singles rubbers to help Serbia reach the Davis Cup semi-finals.
He won a fourth Australian Open in January, beating Britain's Andy Murray in the final, but has been off form recently, losing to Juan Martin del Porto in the Indian Wells semi-finals before falling to Tommy Haas in the last 16 at Miami.