- Wimbledon champion Kvitova reaches New Haven semis
- Who are you? Guide to seeds rivals at US Open
- Injured Isner pulls out of Winston-Salem
- Djokovic could face Murray in US Open quarter-finals
- Isner advances, Querrey topples Anderson
- Four-time winner Wozniacki ousted at New Haven
- Serena Williams named US Open top seed
- Top seed Halep ousted at New Haven tennis
- US men braced for more Grand Slam misery
- Running out of time in Grand Slam fame game
- Riske upsets Pennetta at New Haven tennis
- South Africa's Anderson battles through
- Davis Cup door ajar for Del Potro as captain quits
- Ukraine's Davis Cup tie with Belgium set for Estonia
- Garcia-Lopez and Nieminen advance at Winston-Salem
- Bouchard cruises into 2nd round in Open tune-up
- Recent US Open men's champions
- Supreme Serena targets 18th major at US Open
- Federer's five US Open titles
- Federer poised to step out of darkness in New York
- WTA New Haven results - 1st lead
- Nadal to miss US Open due to wrist injury
- Federer warms up for US Open with 80th ATP title
- Federer captures 80th career ATP title
- Serena wins first Cincinnati title for US Open boost
- Serena wins first Cincinnati title for key US Open boost
- Serena Williams wins first Cincinnati title
- Ferrer, Federer to clash in Cincinnati final
- Federer reaches Cincinnati final
- Ivanovic ousts Sharapova in three-set thriller
Djokovic ankle worries eased after scan
World number one Novak Djokovic's hopes of competing at the Monte Carlo Masters next week received a boost following a scan on his ankle.
The 25-year-old injured his ankle while playing for Serbia in the Davis Cup against the United States at the weekend.
Having undergone an MRI scan, no "structural damage to the joints or ligaments" showed up, he said on his official website.
However, he added that he needed: "treatment and total rest for several days" and could not guarantee his participation at Monte Carlo.
He said a decision would be taken "depending on the development of the injury."
Djokovic won both his singles rubbers to help Serbia reach the Davis Cup semi-finals.
He won a fourth Australian Open in January, beating Britain's Andy Murray in the final, but has been off form recently, losing to Juan Martin del Porto in the Indian Wells semi-finals before falling to Tommy Haas in the last 16 at Miami.