- Marrakech WTA results
- Gabashvili sends Barca second seed Ferrer crashing out
- Sharapova pleased despite Stuttgart scare
- Porsche Tennis Grand Prix results - Day 2
- Stuttgart WTA results - 4th update
- WTA Marrakech results -- 2nd update
- WTA Marrakech results -- 1st update
- Nishikori makes winning return
- WTA Marrakesh results
- WTA Stuttgart Grand Prix results
- ATP Barcelona Open results -- collated
- Nadal makes no excuse for Monte Carlo loss
- Wawrinka plays down French Open hopes
- Vekic upsets Cibulkova for maiden WTA title
- Germany, Czech Republic into Fed Cup final
- Wawrinka beats Federer for Monte Carlo title
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 4 Italy 0
- Germans toast Fed Cup win with mid-air slumber party
- Czechs beat holders Italy to reach Fed Cup final
- Fed Cup - Czech Republic 3 Italy 0
- Germany into Fed Cup final as Kerber downs Stosur
- Fed Cup - Australia 1 Germany 3
- Kerber puts Germany into Fed Cup final
- Fed Cup - Australia 0 Germany 3
- Struggling Nadal seeks homeground solution
- Sharapova targets hat-trick of Stuttgart titles
- Vekic upsets Zhang for final Cibulkova date in Malaysia
- I don't know when I'll be back, says injury-hit Djokovic
- Germany, Czechs head towards Fed Cup final
- Wrist injury puts Djokovic in French Open fear
Djokovic ankle worries eased after scan
World number one Novak Djokovic's hopes of competing at the Monte Carlo Masters next week received a boost following a scan on his ankle.
The 25-year-old injured his ankle while playing for Serbia in the Davis Cup against the United States at the weekend.
Having undergone an MRI scan, no "structural damage to the joints or ligaments" showed up, he said on his official website.
However, he added that he needed: "treatment and total rest for several days" and could not guarantee his participation at Monte Carlo.
He said a decision would be taken "depending on the development of the injury."
Djokovic won both his singles rubbers to help Serbia reach the Davis Cup semi-finals.
He won a fourth Australian Open in January, beating Britain's Andy Murray in the final, but has been off form recently, losing to Juan Martin del Porto in the Indian Wells semi-finals before falling to Tommy Haas in the last 16 at Miami.