- WTA lukewarm over new tennis league
- Nadal, Sharapova toppled at Indian Wells
- Dolgopolov stuns Nadal at Indian Wells
- CORRECTED: Tennis: Giorgi stuns Sharapova at Indian Wells
- Federer feeling Zen again
- Giorgi stuns Sharapova at Indian Wells
- Murray passes Vesely test, Federer wins
- Federer reaches fourth round at Indian Wells
- Li loving life despite weight of expectations
- Murray survives Vesely test
- Li reaches Indian Wells 4th round
- Murray "shocked" at Baltacha cancer
- Djokovic advances, Berdych bounced at Indian Wells
- Djokovic safely through at Indian Wells
- Radwanska races into Indian Wells 4th round
- Australia v Germany Fed Cup semi in Brisbane
- Fashion passion thaws out Sharapova, Serena cold war
- Fourth seed Berdych crashes out of Indian Wells
- Injured Del Potro pulls out of Indian Wells
- Nadal battles into Indian Wells third round
- BNP Paribas Open results - 4TH update
- Sharapova cruises into Indian Wells third round
- Murray makes it through, Federer, too
- Federer eases into Indian Wells third round
- Murray rallies to reach Indian Wells 3rd round
- Top seed Li into Indian Wells third round
- Davis topples hobbled Azarenka
- BNP Paribas Open results - 6th update
- Azarenka limps out of Indian Wells
- BNP Paribas Open results - 5th update
Djokovic ankle worries eased after scan
World number one Novak Djokovic's hopes of competing at the Monte Carlo Masters next week received a boost following a scan on his ankle.
The 25-year-old injured his ankle while playing for Serbia in the Davis Cup against the United States at the weekend.
Having undergone an MRI scan, no "structural damage to the joints or ligaments" showed up, he said on his official website.
However, he added that he needed: "treatment and total rest for several days" and could not guarantee his participation at Monte Carlo.
He said a decision would be taken "depending on the development of the injury."
Djokovic won both his singles rubbers to help Serbia reach the Davis Cup semi-finals.
He won a fourth Australian Open in January, beating Britain's Andy Murray in the final, but has been off form recently, losing to Juan Martin del Porto in the Indian Wells semi-finals before falling to Tommy Haas in the last 16 at Miami.