- Nishikori hires Chang as advisory coach
- Olympics: Navratilova urges IOC over gay rights
- Murray to miss BBC awards ceremony
- Sharapova happy with 'baby step' return
- Ronaldo, Shevchenko to join Nadal at live poker tournament
- Tomic gets wildcard to defend Sydney title
- Former Grand Slam champ Bruguera to coach Gasquet
- Sport: Murray favourite for BBC award
- Haase tested positive in 2006 - reports
- Sharapova taps Groeneveld as coach
- Wawrinka, Tipsarevic to play in Chennai Open
- Hong Kong to host new WTA tournament
- Murray, Federer hail new ATP chief Kermode
- Former British number one Baltacha retires
- ATP world rankings at end of 2013
- Djokovic sees record streak as boost for 2014
- 'Ferrari' Djokovic left in garage, says Stepanek
- Lionheart Stepanek stars in Czech passion play
- Czech Republic's path to Davis Cup victory
- Davis Cup previous winners
- Czechs beat Serbia to retain Davis Cup
- Czechs beat Serbia to defend Davis Cup title
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 2 Czech Republic 3
- Serbia, Czechs tied 2-2 in Davis Cup final
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 2 Czech Republic 2
- Del Potro, Janowicz,Tomic set for Sydney
- Czechs close in on successful Davis Cup defence
- Czechs lead Serbia after Davis Cup final doubles
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 1 Czech Republic 2
- Serbia, Czechs tied 1-1 in Davis Cup final
Djokovic, Federer, Azarenka take Open spotlight
World number one Novak Djokovic and 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer are Tuesday's top attractions at the US Open with big servers John Isner and Milos Raonic also on the schedule.
Djokovic, a six-time Grand Slam champion who captured his fourth Australian Open crown earlier this year, launches his quest for a fourth consecutive trip to the US Open final when he faces Lithuanian Ricardas Berankis in the first night match at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
The Serbian star will be followed into the main stadium by two-time Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka of Belarus, who will meet Germany's Dinah Pfizenmaier in a first-round matchup.
And seventh-seeded Swiss star Federer, at his lowest spot in the US Open order since 2002, will face Slovenia's Grega Zemlja in the last afternoon match at Arthur Ashe in a match that was postponed from Monday due to rain.
Canadian 10th seed Raonic opens against Italy's Thomas Fabbiano at Louis Armstrong Stadium while Isner, the top US hope at the 13th seed, will meet Italy's Filippo Volandri on the Grandstand.
Czech fifth seed Tomas Berdych, on a quarter-final collision course with British defending champion Andy Murray, faces Italy's Paolo Lorenzi in their opener.
Czech seventh seed Petra Kvitova opens at Ashe with a morning match against Japan's Misaki Doi while Denmark's sixth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki, a 2011 US Open semi-finalist who was ousted last year in the first round, follows against China's Duan Ying-Ying.
Italian fourth seed Sara Errani, a US Open semi-finalist last year, will meet Australian lucky loser Olivia Rogowska.
Another Aussie, 2011 US Open winner Samantha Stosur, launches her title bid against Victoria Duval.
Stosur split with her long-time coach David Taylor after a WTA title at Carlsbad, her first crown since her Grand Slam breakthrough two years ago on the Flushing Meadows hardcourts.
Arthur Ashe Stadium (1100 local time; 1500 GMT)
Petra Kvitova (CZE x7) v Misaki Doi (JPN)
Caroline Wozniacki (DEN x6) v Duan Ying-Ying (CHN)
Roger Federer (SUI x7) v Grega Zemlja (SLO)
1900 local time; 2300GMT
Novak Djokovic (SRB x1) v Ricardas Berankis (LTU)
Dinah Pfizenmaier (GER) v Victoria Azarenka (BLR x2)
Louis Armstrong Stadium (1100 local time; 1500GMT)
Thomas Fabbiano (ITA) v Milos Raonic (CAN x10)
Guido Pella (ARG) v Sam Querrey (USA x26)
Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v Sara Errani (ITA x4)
Not Before 1700 local time; 2100 GMT
Victoria Duval (USA) v Samantha Stosur (AUS x11)
Grandstand (1100 local time; 1500GMT)
Ana Ivanovic (SRB x13) v Anna Tatisvili (GEO)
Julia Georges (GER) v Christina McHale (USA)
Not before 1400 (1800 GMT)
John Isner (USA x13) v Filippo Volandri (ITA)
Paolo Lorenzi (ITA) v Tomas Berdych (CZE x5)