- Sharapova happy with 'baby step' return
- Ronaldo, Shevchenko to join Nadal at live poker tournament
- Tomic gets wildcard to defend Sydney title
- Former Grand Slam champ Bruguera to coach Gasquet
- Sport: Murray favourite for BBC award
- Haase tested positive in 2006 - reports
- Sharapova taps Groeneveld as coach
- Wawrinka, Tipsarevic to play in Chennai Open
- Hong Kong to host new WTA tournament
- Murray, Federer hail new ATP chief Kermode
- Former British number one Baltacha retires
- ATP world rankings at end of 2013
- Djokovic sees record streak as boost for 2014
- 'Ferrari' Djokovic left in garage, says Stepanek
- Lionheart Stepanek stars in Czech passion play
- Czech Republic's path to Davis Cup victory
- Davis Cup previous winners
- Czechs beat Serbia to retain Davis Cup
- Czechs beat Serbia to defend Davis Cup title
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 2 Czech Republic 3
- Serbia, Czechs tied 2-2 in Davis Cup final
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 2 Czech Republic 2
- Del Potro, Janowicz,Tomic set for Sydney
- Czechs close in on successful Davis Cup defence
- Czechs lead Serbia after Davis Cup final doubles
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 1 Czech Republic 2
- Serbia, Czechs tied 1-1 in Davis Cup final
- Davis Cup final - Serbia 1 Czech Republic 1
- Djokovic slams WADA again over Troicki doping ban
- Djokovic gives Serbia lead in Davis Cup final
Sharapova confirms Dimitrov romance
World number two Maria Sharapova confirmed on Saturday that she is dating fellow tennis star, the highly-rated Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov.
The two had been caught on camera kissing in the streets of Madrid on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov had dumped world number one Novak Djokovic out of the Madrid Masters.
Sharapova had responded to the publishing of those photos by cryptically writing "how did you catch us?" on the courtside camera after her Madrid Open quarter-final on Friday.
"We're official. We've been seeing each other for a while. You know, it's just news to us that someone took a picture of us now after this time," said the Russian world number two, who is five years older than Dimitrov.
"It's nice to have something in life that you're able to have for yourself and on your own, because so much of your lives are in the public eye.
"So this is just a part of your personal life away from the court. It's just something that both of us just want to cherish on our own."
However, Sharapova, who reached the Madrid final on Saturday, also knocked down any suggestion that the two could team up to play mixed doubles anytime soon.
"Last time I played mixed doubles was about I would say 10 years ago. Didn't go too well. Decided that's just not my thing."
Last year, Sharapova called off her engagement to basketball player Sasha Vujacic.