- Wimbledon champion Kvitova joins ranks of US Open fallen
- Qualifier Krunic stuns Wimbledon champ Kvitova
- Sharapova survives as upsets rock US Open
- Sharapova into US Open last-16
- US Open day six - five facts
- Women's seeds scattered, Federer moves through
- Venus finds positives in defeat
- Lucic-Baroni 'born again' after ending 15-year agony
- Halep, Kerber toppled, valiant Venus falls at US Open
- Lucic-Baroni into Slam last-16 after 15-year wait
- Sixth seed Kerber ousted at US Open
- Second seed Halep crashes out of US Open
- Aussie Tomic pulls out of US Open
- Timeline of Bernard Tomic's strife
- Jankovic, Serbia's forgotten star, eyes first Slam title
- No let-down as Peng reaches US Open last 16
- Estrella Burgos, 34-year-old rookie, makes most of last chance
- US Open day five - five facts
- Murray ready for late show on Scottish independence vote
- US Open results - 9th update
- Call of the wild helps Robredo progress
- Djokovic, Serena, Murray sail through on New York breeze
- Serena one step closer to first Slam of season
- Not you again! Isner, Kohlschreiber meet for third year in row
- Dancing Djokovic, leopard Serena ease on as Ivanovic stunned
- Kvitova into US Open third round
- Djokovic breezes into US Open third round
- Leopard Serena roars on as Ivanovic stunned at US Open
- Ivanovic left to ponder Slam slump
- Serena surges into US Open third round
Sharapova teases over Dimitrov 'romance'
Maria Sharapova joked about her rumoured relationship with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov after progressing to the semi-finals of the Madrid Open on Friday.
The two were pictured kissing in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov sealed the biggest win of his career against world number one Novak Djokovic.
The Bulgarian said after that match that he had been inspired by a "few words" from his girlfriend that he would "remember definitely for the rest of my life".
And after defeating Kaia Kanepi, Sharapova continued her innovative use of signing the courtside camera post-match to write "how did you catch us?"
Asked what she meant by the message, the 26-year-old laughed and said "I don't know. You tell me."
Last year Sharapova called off her engagement to another athlete, basketball player Sasha Vujacic.