- Serena Williams into US Open quarter-finals
- Ex-Czech star Vaidisova prepares comeback
- New York hands Wozniacki chance to shine
- Pennetta into US Open quarter-finals
- US Open women's quarter-finals head to heads
- Paths to US Open women's quarter-finals
- Federer to make Brisbane return
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova packing as US Open upsets continue
- US Open men's singles last-16 line-up
- Teen Bencic into US Open quarter-finals
- China's Peng into US Open quarter-finals
- US Open day eight - five facts
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova out of US Open, Federer battles through
- Federer shines in New York rain, Ferrer crashes
- Federer into US Open last-16
- Wozniacki sends Sharapova packing at upset-strewn Open
- Play resumes at US Open after two-hour halt
- Early US Open exit steels Sharapova's resolve
- Wozniacki knocks Sharapova out of US Open, Ferrer falls
- Lucic-Baroni cooks up career revival
- Wozniacki shocks Sharapova to reach US Open last eight
- US Open halted by lightning threat
- Wozniacki knocks Sharapova out of US Open
- Marathon match OK, marathon no way - Errani
- Ferrer, doomed to be the man who wasn't there
- Simon sends ailing Ferrer crashing in US Open sweatshop
- Fourth seed Ferrer out of US Open
- Errani outlasts Lucic-Baroni to reach US Open last eight
- Errani into US Open quarter-finals
- Bouchard passes third-round test
Sharapova teases over Dimitrov 'romance'
Maria Sharapova joked about her rumoured relationship with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov after progressing to the semi-finals of the Madrid Open on Friday.
The two were pictured kissing in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov sealed the biggest win of his career against world number one Novak Djokovic.
The Bulgarian said after that match that he had been inspired by a "few words" from his girlfriend that he would "remember definitely for the rest of my life".
And after defeating Kaia Kanepi, Sharapova continued her innovative use of signing the courtside camera post-match to write "how did you catch us?"
Asked what she meant by the message, the 26-year-old laughed and said "I don't know. You tell me."
Last year Sharapova called off her engagement to another athlete, basketball player Sasha Vujacic.