- Nadal returns in style, Djokovic wins in China
- Top seed Wawrinka rolled by Japanese outsider in Tokyo
- Djokovic, Sharapova win, but Radwanska falls in China
- Asian Games: Teenager ends Japan's 40-year tennis wait
- Sharapova, Berdych win but Radwanska falls in China
- China Open results - Day 4
- Inspired Nishikori ready for London ATP final
- China Open results - Day 3 collated
- Asian Games: Golden girl Mirza does it for India -- again
- US Open champion Cilic not 'raising expectations'
- Former champ Ferrer out of Japan open in first round
- Williams fights back in China, Cilic also through
- China Open results - Day 3
- Sharapova, Halep and Kerber through in China
- Sharapova powers through, Errani tumbles in China
- Nishikori triumphs in Malaysian Open
- China Open results - Day 2
- Murray wins first title since Wimbledon in Shenzhen
- ATP Shenzhen Open result
- Nadal targets Djokovic China record on return
- Radwanska, Keys through first round in Beijing
- Nishikori reaches Malaysian Open final
- Murray makes Shenzhen final after first set scare
- Kvitova defeats Bouchard to win Wuhan Open
- Murray makes Shenzhen semis, Gasquet crashes
- Nishikori cruises into Malaysian Open semis
- Murrary makes Shenzhen semis, Gasquet crashes
- Kvitova, Bouchard to play Wimbledon rematch in Wuhan
- ATP Shenzhen Open results
- WTA Wuhan Open results collated
Sharapova teases over Dimitrov 'romance'
Maria Sharapova joked about her rumoured relationship with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov after progressing to the semi-finals of the Madrid Open on Friday.
The two were pictured kissing in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov sealed the biggest win of his career against world number one Novak Djokovic.
The Bulgarian said after that match that he had been inspired by a "few words" from his girlfriend that he would "remember definitely for the rest of my life".
And after defeating Kaia Kanepi, Sharapova continued her innovative use of signing the courtside camera post-match to write "how did you catch us?"
Asked what she meant by the message, the 26-year-old laughed and said "I don't know. You tell me."
Last year Sharapova called off her engagement to another athlete, basketball player Sasha Vujacic.