- Metz ATP results
- Lepchenko ousts Radwanska in Korea
- Hingis, Wozniacki hail retiring Li as a game changer
- Nishikori expresses shock over Li retirement
- Kerber, Wozniacki reach Pan Pacific semis
- Kerber, Wozniacki reach Pan Pacfic semis
- 'Sad day' for tennis, says Hingis on Li's exit
- Li Na factfile
- Li Na, China's tennis revolutionary
- China's Li Na retires over knee injuries
- China's Li Na announces retirement
- Djokovic v Cilic in Davis Cup Balkan derby
- Davis Cup draw
- Wozniacki battles for win in Tokyo
- Moya gives up Spain captaincy after Davis Cup exit
- Kirilenko into Korea Open quarters
- Tennis star Murray appears to back Scottish independence
- Early exit for Swiss dream team Hingis, Bencic
- China's Li Na set to retire - state media
- Top-seed Kerber reaches Pan Pacific quarters
- Safarova shoots down rising Swiss star Bencic
- Bagel blitz as Radwanska down Scheepers
- Safarova stops rising Swiss star Bencic
- Tennis:ATP Moselle Open results -- 1st update
- WTA Pan Pacific Open results - collated
- Top seed Stosur out in 1st round in Guangzhou
- Radwanska off the mark in Seoul title defence
- Hingis, Bencic debut as doubles team in Tokyo
- India veteran Paes says wants to retire on top
- Tennis:ATP Moselle Open results -- collated
Sharapova teases over Dimitrov 'romance'
Maria Sharapova joked about her rumoured relationship with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov after progressing to the semi-finals of the Madrid Open on Friday.
The two were pictured kissing in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov sealed the biggest win of his career against world number one Novak Djokovic.
The Bulgarian said after that match that he had been inspired by a "few words" from his girlfriend that he would "remember definitely for the rest of my life".
And after defeating Kaia Kanepi, Sharapova continued her innovative use of signing the courtside camera post-match to write "how did you catch us?"
Asked what she meant by the message, the 26-year-old laughed and said "I don't know. You tell me."
Last year Sharapova called off her engagement to another athlete, basketball player Sasha Vujacic.