- Rested Wawrinka ready for Toronto return
- Isner survives scare to reach Atlanta quarters
- Bouchard pulls out of Washington WTA tournament
- Colombia's Castano reveals cancer battle
- Youzhny eases into Gstaad defence with opening win
- Pospisil, Sock advance to ATP Atlanta quarters
- Croatian Open results - collated
- Croatian Open results - 1st update
- Croatian Open results
- Gstaad ATP results - 1st update
- Monaco moves into Gstaad quarter-finals
- Seeds Matosevic, Istomin advance in Atlanta
- Gstaad ATP results - collated
- Haase calms his nerves in winning Gstaad start
- Querrey, Sela advance while Monfils withdraws
- Croatian Open results - update
- Umag ATP tournament results
- Baku WTA results -- collated
- Gstaad ATP results
- Nanchang WTA results
- Troicki celebrates return with opening Gstaad win
- Wozniacki moves up WTA chart
- Wozniacki climbs in latest WTA chart
- Tomic climbs to 70 in ATP rankings after Bogota win
- Tomic hails 'huge' Bogota win over Karlovic
- Tomic downs Karlovic to clinch Bogota title
- Bogota ATP result
- Mayer stuns Ferrer to win maiden title in Hamburg
- Wozniacki routs Vinci for Istanbul title
- Hamburg ATP result
Sharapova teases over Dimitrov 'romance'
Maria Sharapova joked about her rumoured relationship with fellow tennis player Grigor Dimitrov after progressing to the semi-finals of the Madrid Open on Friday.
The two were pictured kissing in the Spanish capital on Wednesday, the day after Dimitrov sealed the biggest win of his career against world number one Novak Djokovic.
The Bulgarian said after that match that he had been inspired by a "few words" from his girlfriend that he would "remember definitely for the rest of my life".
And after defeating Kaia Kanepi, Sharapova continued her innovative use of signing the courtside camera post-match to write "how did you catch us?"
Asked what she meant by the message, the 26-year-old laughed and said "I don't know. You tell me."
Last year Sharapova called off her engagement to another athlete, basketball player Sasha Vujacic.